Nitradine Shine Removable Appliance Toothpaste
Nitradine Shine has been DISCONTINUED by it’s manufacturer. This is the last remaining stock.
With its “anti-biofilm” formula, Nitradine Shine has been specially formulated to clean, whiten, refresh and polish your denture or removable appliance.
Nitradine Shine has been designed to be used on a daily basis as part of your cleansing routine. We recommend that Nitradine Shine Toothpaste is used in conjunction with Nitradine Cleaning Tablets.
Nitradine Shine will not corrode, discolour or distort your appliance in any way and is highly recommended by us for use with all types of removable dentures made of nylon, metal, acrylic, silicon and elastomer.
Nitradine Shine is ideal for cleaning dentures, orthodontic appliances, bleaching trays, gumshields and all dental appliances. Each box contains 45gm tube of paste (Approx 45 Days Use)
Not for use in the mouth, remove denture before use.
Nitradine Shine Ingredients : Sorbitol, Aqua, Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Titanium Dioxide, Mentha Piperita Oil, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Cyclamate.
Nitradine Cleaning Tablets
Nitradine Cleaning Tablets are the universal choice for cleaning and safely disinfecting all types of removable dental appliances including acrylic dentures, metal chrome dentures, flexible dentures and all types of removable orthodontic retainers.
Its effectiveness and simplicity of use make it the ideal choice for complete peace of mind when it comes to denture hygiene. Nitradine comes in tablet form saving you time and hassle.
Recommended for all types of removable dental appliances :
- Acrylic dentures
- Metal chrome dentures
- Flexible dentures
- Orthodontic Retainers
- Anti-snore devices
- Bite Guards / Aligners
- Gumshields & Mouth Guards
Directions for Use
- Before using Nitradine®, brush, cleanse and rinse the denture as usual.
- Immerse the denture in a glass of lukewarm water (approx.150ml), or in a Sonic Denture Cleaner filled with lukewarm water.
- Add one tablet to the water.
- Make sure the denture is fully covered with water. For regular bacteria and yeast infection, allow the denture to soak for 15 minutes in the solution. To ensure that your denture is free of all viruses, soak your denture for 1 hour in the solution.
- Remove the denture from the solution and rinse well under water before replacing the denture in the mouth. If a taste should remain on your denture after replacing it in your mouth, place the denture in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
Recommended dosage: One tablet two times per week, in conjunction with the daily use of Nitradine Shine Removable Appliance Toothpaste. Intensive treatment: Use the tablet initially every day for two weeks. After this two week period has elapsed, use two times per week as part of your cleansing routine.
Nitradine Tablets Ingredients : Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lactose Monohydrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydrogen Monopersulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Peppermint Flavour, PVP.