Nitradine, Dental Bath & Brush
Nitradine, Denture Bath & Brush
Nitradine Tablets are recommended for all types of removable dental appliances : dentures, flexible partials, retainers, mouthguards & more
Nitradine Tablets have been repackaged and rebranded. These patented disinfecting tablets, previously sold under two different banners, are now merged into one. The brands merged are Nitradine Junior Ortho & Nitradine Senior Dentures. These tablets are exactly the same and now are now boxed in a more cost effective and environmentally friendly way.
Directions for Use
- Before using Nitradine®, brush, cleanse and rinse the denture as usual.
- Immerse the denture in a glass of lukewarm water (approx.150ml), or in a Denture Bath filled with lukewarm water.
- Add one tablet to the water.
- Make sure the denture is fully covered with water. For regular bacteria and yeast infection, allow the denture to soak for 15 minutes in the solution. To ensure that your denture is free of all viruses, soak your denture for 1 hour in the solution.
- Remove the denture from the solution and rinse well under water before replacing the denture in the mouth. If a taste should remain on your denture after replacing it in your mouth, place the denture in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
Recommended dosage: One tablet two times per week, in conjunction with the daily use of Nitradine Shine Removable Appliance Toothpaste. Intensive treatment: Use the tablet initially every day for two weeks. After this two week period has elapsed, use two times per week as part of your cleansing routine.
A 3-piece denture cleaning box with an internal draining basket; making it easy to remove your denture from the solution.
The bath is just large enough to fit a full set of upper and lower dentures. Please note this is not a water-tight case.
Maximum external dimensions : height 8cm x width 7.5cm x length 9cm.
The denture brush has a comfortable to hold handle with bristles on the front and reverse to clean all areas of your denture.
Nitradine Tablets Ingredients : Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lactose Monohydrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Monopersulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Peppermint Flavour, PVP.