Nitradine is the universal choice for cleaning and safely disinfecting all types of removable dental appliances including acrylic dentures, metal chrome dentures and flexible dentures.
Its effectiveness and simplicity of use make it the ideal choice for complete peace of mind when it comes to denture hygiene. Nitradine comes in tablet form saving you time and hassle.
Recommended for all types of removable dental appliances :
- Acrylic dentures
- Metal chrome dentures
- Flexible dentures
Nitradine Cleaning Tablets ~ New Packaging
Nitradine Tablets have been repackaged and rebranded. These patented disinfecting tablets, previously sold under two different banners, are now being merged into one. The brands being merged are Nitradine Junior Ortho & Nitradine Senior Dentures. These tablets are exactly the same and now are now boxed in a more cost effective and environmentally friendly way.
Directions for Use
- Before using Nitradine®, brush, cleanse and rinse the denture as usual.
- Immerse the denture in a glass of lukewarm water (approx.150ml), or in a Sonic Denture Cleaner filled with lukewarm water.
- Add one tablet to the water.
- Make sure the denture is fully covered with water. For regular bacteria and yeast infection, allow the denture to soak for 15 minutes in the solution. To ensure that your denture is free of all viruses, soak your denture for 1 hour in the solution.
- Remove the denture from the solution and rinse well under water before replacing the denture in the mouth. If a taste should remain on your denture after replacing it in your mouth, place the denture in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
Recommended dosage: One tablet two times per week, in conjunction with the daily use of Nitradine Shine Removable Appliance Toothpaste. Intensive treatment: Use the tablet initially every day for two weeks. After this two week period has elapsed, use two times per week as part of your cleansing routine.
How it works
Nitradine ® solution reacts in 3 steps:
- Penetrates into micro-porosities
- Destroys micro-organisms in micro-porosities
- Removes micro-organisms from micro-porosities
All removable dentures and orthodontic appliances are made of porous material in which micro-organisms (fungi, bacteria and viruses) can infiltrate, attach and form biofilm, a three dimensional protective matrix in which they build up eventually causing denture stomatitis (more commonly referred to as “denture thrush”).
Denture Stomatitis results in discomfort such as:
- Burning sensations
- Generalized gum pain
- Cracked mouth corners (cheilitis)
- Bad breath (halitosis)
Candida albicans is one of the main causes of denture stomatitis and cannot be removed easily by every day denture cleansers. Nitradine® is scientifically proven to be highly effective in eliminating microbial biofilm from all types of synthetic polymers used for the manufacturing of dentures and removable orthodontic appliances.
Nitradine Tablets Ingredients : Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lactose Monohydrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydrogen Monopersulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Peppermint Flavour, PVP.