Nitradine & Sonic Cleaner
£15.00 – £24.00
Nitradine Tablets & Sonic Cleaner
Nitradine Tablets are the universal choice for cleaning and safely disinfecting all types of removable dental appliances including acrylic dentures, metal chrome dentures and flexible dentures.
Its effectiveness and simplicity of use make it the ideal choice for complete peace of mind when it comes to denture hygiene. Nitradine comes in tablet form saving you time and hassle.
Recommended for all types of removable dental appliances : dentures, flexible partials, retainers, mouthguards & more
Nitradine Tablets have been repackaged and rebranded. These patented disinfecting tablets, previously sold under two different banners, are now merged into one.
The brands merged are Nitradine Junior Ortho & Nitradine Senior Dentures. These tablets are exactly the same and now are now boxed in a more cost effective and environmentally friendly way.
Directions for Use
- Before using Nitradine®, brush, cleanse and rinse the denture as usual.
- Immerse the denture in a glass of lukewarm water (approx.150ml), or in a Sonic Denture Cleaner filled with lukewarm water.
- Add one tablet to the water.
- Make sure the denture is fully covered with water. For regular bacteria and yeast infection, allow the denture to soak for 15 minutes in the solution. To ensure that your denture is free of all viruses, soak your denture for 1 hour in the solution.
- Remove the denture from the solution and rinse well under water before replacing the denture in the mouth. If a taste should remain on your denture after replacing it in your mouth, place the denture in lukewarm water for 10 minutes.
Recommended dosage: One tablet two times per week, in conjunction with the daily use of Nitradine Shine Removable Appliance Toothpaste.
Intensive treatment: Use the tablet initially every day for two weeks. After this two week period has elapsed, use two times per week as part of your cleansing routine.
Sonic Denture Cleaner
It’s simple to use; fill with water, add your Nitradine tablet and then your dental appliance, close the lid and press the on/off button. When using with Nitradine, leave the denture in the solution for at least 15 minutes to allow time for the disinfection cleaning process. Remember to fill with water a little below the top of the container to reduce the risk of overflow from vibrations.
This model is compact and discreet yet large enough to fit a full upper and lower set of dentures at the same time.
The Sonic Cleaner requires 2 AA batteries (Duracell Procell AA batteries optional extra @ £1.50 for two).
Maximum external dimensions : height 8cm x width 8cm x length 9cm
Nitradine Tablets Ingredients : Citric Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lactose Monohydrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Hydrogen Monopersulfate, Sodium Carbonate, Peppermint Flavour, PVP.
2 x AA Duracell Batteries, Not Included
|Boxes of 20 Nitradine Tablets||